Aspen Fuel for Professionals is available in two formulas:
- Aspen 2 with 2% fully synthetic 2-stroke oil is a practical, ready-mixed alkylate gasoline for chainsaws, clearing saws, hedge trimmers, mopeds, lawn trimmers and other land-based 2-stroke engines. Aspen 2 improves machine performance and ensures a longer service life. The cleaner gasoline means a cleaner engine with fewer deposits. Aspen 2 can be stored for a long time without any deterioration in quality. Aspen’s own 2-stroke oil is also ideal for minimum environmental impact.
- Aspen 4, without added oil, is an alkylate gasoline for lawnmowers, rotary cultivators, snow blowers, and other 4-stroke engines. Aspen 4 keeps valves and pistons cleaner which gives the engine a longer service life and greater operational reliability. Aspen 4 can be stored for a long time without any deterioration in quality. Aspen alkylate gasoline keeps for 3-5 years compared with ordinary gasoline which keeps for around 3-5 months.
Aspen 2 and Aspen 4 are available in the following container sizes:
- 1 litre plastic bottle (12 per case);
- 5 litre plastic jug (3 per case);
- 25 litre plastic container;
- 60 litre metal drum; and
- 200 litre metal drum